Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here we are, face to face.

I was flipping around the On-Demand stuff on TV not so long ago and saw my first episode of Silver Spoons in ages. It was the one where Ricky found an Orangutan in the graveyard.

Man, could Jason Bateman play a dick back then. He needs another fantastic, ensemble vehicle like Arrested Development again. Of course, I would be even happier with the rumored Arrested Development movie being made. Did I hear somewhere that Michael Cera isn't interested? That kid needs to get his priorities straight. It's not like he's not going to be typecast as an insecure kid for the rest of his teenage years, right?

It's an hour and a half until Pushing Daisies comes on! I can't wait to see the return of Paul Reubens this season. Some interesting stuff could come into play down the road.

So here's what I'm watching so far this season: Pushing Daisies, The Office, Supernatural, Worst Week, Heroes and I just saw my first episode of How I Met Your Mother. That's in addition to my Discovery Channel addictions of Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs.

Now it's just a matter of time before Lost and Reaper are back.

Time to go play with some puppies.

No comments: