Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lunch!

While I'm not a big fan of working late, it is nice to be able to sleep in once in a while. I can never fall asleep early enough to get a decent-night's sleep before a normal day, so going to bed as usual and getting up eight hours later is fantastic.

At least it's not a mid-shift. Those are good for nothing but ruining the day. There isn't enough time to get anything done before work, and by the time I get home my wife is wrapping up her day.

A late shift today means one thing: Time to mess around before work. I got to eat a sandwich for lunch, play with the pets and watch a little rented goodness.

Hooray for Netflix! I never had the chance to pick up the live Doves DVD when it was still in print, but renting came through. I don't know I could love this band any more.

With about an hour before I need to get ready and something to hold my attention until then, it's time to relax for a little bit. Enjoy the day.

No comments: