Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Earworm: Fantastic Voyage

I don't remember much about Coolio aside from that song he did from Dangerous Minds and "Fantastic Voyage." That works out well, given that "Fantastic Voyage is today's earworm. As far as I remember, I don't think that I played it a single time during my DJ days. That strikes me as odd. Was there a Coolio backlash? The song is kind of a summer classic still, isn't it? I don't have a clue.

Holy crap, Coolio got an Insane Clown Posse tattoo. Insult is added to injury when it turns out that he spelled "Juggalo" incorrectly. An ICP tattoo is ridiculous no matter how nicely done it is, but a misspelled one?

Scratch that, it involves the Insane Clown Posse. Misspellings should be a given.

Hahaha. I have never heard the uncensored version of "Fantastic Voyage" before. This is awkward.

No comments: