Sunday, October 31, 2010

Earworm: Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die)

Happy Halloween!

I watched the remake of Night of the Demons last night. Certain sequences were great, but for the most part it made me wish that I was watching something else instead.

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of zombie movies, and The Return of the Living Dead is definitely among the best ever made. Very little has ever come close to topping its perfect blend of horror and comedy.

"Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die)" by SSQ will always hold a special place in my heart. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I want the entire Return of the Living Dead soundtrack played at my funeral. Then everyone can look at each other uncomfortably while I laugh from beyond the grave, or at least until my reanimated corpse comes back for their brains.

Send more paramedics.

No comments: