Thursday, January 27, 2011

Earworm: Ode to Joy

I enjoy video games, but I'm not much of a gamer. I rarely finish games, instead moving on to something new shortly after picking up a game. Instead of constantly buying new things though, I'm making an effort to finish what I've started. I'm pretty sure that I currently have more games than I could ever finish in a lifetime.

I recently made a small dent in my library, however, finishing Peggle all the way through the credits. I know there's more to do, but it's a milestone in my book.

Upon completing a level, Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" plays briefly. I've heard it a several times ofer the last week or so, which makes me think of it each time I accomplish something in real life. Writing yesterday's "Mr. Bucket" entry? Yeah, that totally concluded with "Ode to Joy."



No comments: