Thursday, February 3, 2011

Earworm: Green Jellö Theme Song

Ah, the '90s. Was there any time that involved me going to the Mall of America and waiting in line to ride the Camp Snoopy rollercoaster? No, no there wasn't. I browsed a lot at the Sam Goody there back then, but only remember buying one single CD. That was Cereal Killer Soundtrack by Green Jellö. I remember being disappointed that more of the songs weren't like "Three Little Pigs." I'm listening to the album for the first time in 15 years though, and am surprised by how well it has held up. Right now I have "Green Jellö Theme Song" stuck in my head. Huh. I wouldn't have picked that one.

The copy of the album that I owned was actually under the Green Jellö name, not the later reissue that was changed to Green Jellÿ due to copyright issues. My street cred stays intact.



No comments: