Friday, May 13, 2011

Earworm: Tubular Bells

It's Friday the 13th, and that means that I'm going to try to trick my wife into watching Freddy vs. Jason or something. Given that it's the only one in the series that I own for some reason, it just might work. I don't think she minds Robert Englund very much.
Huh. Thinking of watching Jason Voorhees tear through some good, old-fashioned murder of teenagers got "Tubular Bells" running through my head. I know it's the theme from The Exorcist, but that doesn't stop it from currently living inside of my brain. I'm talking about the remixed version by Book of Love too, specifically the one that is mashed up with "Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls." I think I had that one on one of those old Just Say Yes compilations. I remember it had Morrissey and James on it too. Good stuff.

No comments: